Department Of Automobile Engineering
Automobile Engineering program is started in 1998.The aim of this Diploma Program at Amrutvahini Polytechnic, Sangamner is to strive for excellence in creating, applying and imparting knowledge in Automobile engineering through comprehensive educational programs and service to professional societies, the community and the Nation.
This department has highly qualified & dynamic staff motivates the students through projects & competitions. This field of Automobile engineering has many sub sections and the areas of specialization include engine systems, Auto electronics and control systems, Vehicle Maintenance, Transport Management and Vehicle Transmission and Chassis.
On successful completion of this program
1. Student can work in National & multinational companies.
2. In Government sector like MSRTC & RTO.
3. In various insurance companies as Vehicle surveyor cum loss accessor.
4. Can be entrepreneur in vehicle Dealership/ Service station or Automobile consultancy.
5. Students May take higher education.
Vision & Mission:
To Be Excellence In The Field Of Automobile Engineering By Providing Quality Technical Education.
M1- Effective implementation of teaching learning process in classroom and laboratories.
M2- To provide skilled manpower to industry and society.
M3- To expose students with a multi-disciplinary knowledge in order to prepare diverse and competitive carrier path.
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualification||Email id|
|1||PATIL BHAGWAN DATTU||HOD||M.E. (DESIGN ENGG.), B.E. (MECHANICAL)||email@example.com|
|2||JADHAV RAJENDRA BABURAO||LECTURER||M.E. (DESIGN ENGG.), B.E. (AUTOMOBILE)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||GODASE RAJESH BHIMRAO||LECTURER||B.E. (MECHANICAL)||email@example.com|
|4||PHAPALE DYNANESHWAR SAYAJI||LECTURER||B.E. (AUTOMOBILE)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|5||CHUADARI SUYOG NIVRUTI||LECTURER||M.E. (DESIGN ENGG.), B.E. (MECHANICAL)||email@example.com|
|6||VANAM VENKATESH SHANKAR||LECTURER||B.E. (MECHANICAL)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|7||KAKLIJ SHAM SUDHAKAR||LECTURER||B.E. (AUTOMOBILE)||email@example.com|
Department News Letters:
Academic Year 2020-21:
1. Long Range Electric Moped.
2. Fire Fighting Robot.
3. Economical Lithium ion Battery pack for long range EV.
4. Auto path follower Car.
5. Wheel spray pump.
Academic Year 2019-20:
1. Wireless Charging Electrical Vehicle with help of mutual induction.
2. Electric Vehicle Charging Station by Solar Energy.
3. Vaccum Operated Fuel Pump.
Academic Year 2018-19:
2.Two Wheel Drive Resting Bicycle
3.Power Generation with safety highway
4.Onion Bag Handling Trolley
5.See Saw Operated Energy generation
Academic Year 2017-18:
1.Safety Evacuation in Case of emergency
2.Intelligent speed breaker
3.Off road Bike (Transmission System Design)
4.Off road Bike (Chassis Design)
5.Three in One Agriculture Mechanism
Academic Year 2016-17:
1.Automatic Water Pump
4.Charcoal Canister for 2 wheeler
|Sr. No.||Name of Company||Area of collaboration|
|1||Malpani Bajaj Pvt. Ltd, Sangamner||Inplant Training|
|2||Nashik Engineering Cluster Training||Inplant Training|
Department Result:Topper List (A.Y. 2020-21)
|Sr. No.||Year||Name of Student||Percentage|
|1||First Year||Jondhale Aniket Somnath||82.37 %|
|2||Second Year||Khandge Suyash Prakash||82.05 %|
|3||Third Year||Nehe Vaibhav Rajendra||91.73 %|
Department Patent / Publications:
Department Distinguished Alumni:
|Sr. No.||Alumni||Passing Year||Achievement Details|
|1||Dighe Shudhakar||2001||Genaral Manager-Dynatron Pvt.Ltd, Pune|
|2||Gunjal Pravin Dattatary||2002||GMR Group, Nagpur|
|3||Gawandar Sujay||2004||Sr.Manager - Cummins Research & Technilogy|
|4||Agarwal Dhananjay||2006||Product Development Executive - Siemens, Mumbai|
|5||Dumbre Sanket||2006||Deputy Manager - KSB Pumps Pune|
|6||Wagh Vishal||2006||Founder of Artistic Engineers - Smart Furniture|
|7||Jadhav Navnath||2008||Assisstant Manager - Volkswagan Pune|
|8||Tagad Nilesh||2008||Jr. Scientist CIRT Pune|
|9||Gite Kailash||2008||Assistant Manager - JCB India Pune|
|10||Andhale Pravin||2008||Assistant Manager - JCB India Pune|
|11||Shaikh Sammer Shabbir||2014||Assistant Manager -Tata Motors Pune|
|12||Ganjave Babasaheb||2014||R & D Bajaj Auto Pune|
|13||Dighe Sachin||2015||R & D Bajaj Auto Pune|
|14||Shinde Tushar||2015||Designer - Tata Technology Pune|
|15||Dighe Jyoti||2016||Jr. Manager Cummins Engine, Phaltan|
1. Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Automobile Maintenance: Use state-of -the art technology in maintenance of automobiles.
Identify the relevant machinery, materials, equipment and processes of manufacturing the automobile components.
Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Automobile engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
Adapt state-of-the-art Automobile engineering broad-based technologies to work in Multi-disciplinary work environments.
Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Automobile Engine System:
We have majors equipments like Cut section MPFI engine, Cooling & Lubrication System, Working MPFI engine on stand, Diesel & Petrol Engines for to perform practicals.
This laboratory is well equipped with wheel alignment ,wheel balancing, injector testing, decarbonizing, Two post lift, Motorized transmission system
Automobile Transmission System:
It consists of MMV & LMV chassis, Cut section model of gear boxes, Semi-Automatic Gear boxes. Cut section of different Wheels and Rims, front wheel assembly-heavy vehicle, rigid axle suspension of car leaf spring, telescopic shock absorber m/cycle &car, two wheeler scooter with variotic
Automobile Electrical & Electronic Systems:
Setup of Electrical Test Bench for Alternator and Starter Motor. Wiring Loom for Two wheeler and Four Wheeler. Battery Test. Sp Gravity Test of Electrolyte.